Alma is a tall, blonde female with hazel eyes and fairly tan skin, as well as large breasts. She is mainly seen wearing a maroon ribbed sweater and thin, semi-rounded glasses. While it is not shown often, she has artificial hands, which she chose to receive to avoid Carpal Tunnel Syndrome while hacking.
Alma tends to be playful and enjoys teasing people.
However, she takes family and familial responsibility very seriously. One of the biggest sources of frustration in her life at the moment is that her older sister is not taking the time to actually raise her children.
Alma started coming to VA-11 Hall-A roughly six months before the start of the game. She was served by Gillian the first time she came around but was served by Jill the second time and felt like Jill just "got her."
Order list Edit
The following are the list of drinks which Alma will ask for during the course of the games story (drinks in italic are ones that aren't explicitly asked for but will not be classed as mistakes if given):
- December 15 (Day 3)
- December 17 (Day 5)
- December 23 (Day 11)
- December 28 (Day 16)
- December 29 (Day 17)
She will only come if you do not complete the requirements for Secret Client Three.
- Alma has four siblings, two older and two younger. Each of them, including Alma, have first names whose first letter corresponds with the first five letters of the English alphabet.
- One of Dana's nickname for Alma, "Armitage," is a reference to a cyber tool used to search out exploits on databases with the intent of patching holes in their security.
- She does temporarily become playable, when Jill is down and she hacks into the bar's interface to serve Jill a drink and act as the bartender temporarily.
- Alma prefers b-LINK over *Kira* Miki.
- When asked about Alice Rabbit, Alma will rant about how it's over sensationalized concept. However when Alma hacks into Jill's work station to allow it to let her mix drinks, the Alice_Rabbit symbol flashes on screen briefly.
- Alma is sensitive about people making jokes that she got plastic surgery.