|WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD|
This article contains spoilers. Proceed at your own risk.
Bad Ending Edit
Note: You can't get the other endings if you get the Bad Ending.
- Unlocks the "Cozy Hell" achievement.
Good Ending Edit
- Unlocks the "And now, for something completely different..." achievement.
*Kira* Miki's Ending EditMulan Tea from the Shop and give it to *Kira* Miki on her first visit, when she mentions that she likes tea. When she asks for another drink, give her one with plenty of alcohol, but still fits her original criteria. *Kira* Miki will return later in the game and give you concert tickets.
- Unlocks the "Listen to my song!" achievement.
Virgilio's Ending EditVirgilio asks for "Something Fake", serve him Frothy Water. When he asks for "purity", serve him a Zen Star.
- Unlocks the "Tim's Curry" achievement.
Dorothy's Ending EditDorothy and Sei what they want. When Dorothy is feeling down, or wants you to guess her favorite drink, serve her a Piano Woman. If Sei comes into the bar and asks for something that Jill questions (i.e. a Bleeding Jane), serve her something cold and non-alcoholic instead.
- Unlocks the "Dorothinquisition!" achievement.
Alma's Ending EditAlma what she wants. When she asks for a classy drink, serve her a Brandtini. Later in the game, when she is feeling down and needs a pick-me-up, serve her another Brandtini.
- Unlocks the "Sisterly bonding" achievement.
Pic related is a table showing what days to give certain drinks to get the perfect serve bonus This table does not cover specific endings and merely avoids mistakes. Accuracy of this and source are unknown.
- The image on the right is the placeholder screen Sukeban Games used while finishing coding the endings of the game.