So far they've made three games: VA-11 Hall-A, Sales Pitch, and Blazing Food. They were once in the process of making a visual novel titled "Devil's Journal Tony T" that would have had at least thirty different endings. However Sukeban has said this "proved to be way too ambitious for our skills at the time" and they decided to put the project on the back burner. Instead they focused on making smaller games for game jams, which is how they started on VA-11 Hall-A.
Members of Sukeban GamesEdit
- Christopher Ortiz (Design, Visuals)
- Fernando Damas (Writer, Programmer)
Contact and Social MediaEdit
List of Games/Visual Novels Edit
- Blazing Food - a very short text adventure game staring Dana Zane and an out-of-control flambé
- Devil's Journal: Tony T - An unfinished visual novel where the protagonist seeks meaning to his girlfriend's multiple deaths.
- Sales Pitch - a short point-and-click featuring Dana Zane and Iris, improvising a sales pitch to a boardroom.
- VA-11 Hall-A - A finished visual novel starring Julianne Stingray, bartender of VA-11 Hall-A.